WHAT'S ABOUT EVENT / whats going on there come and learn
The ITIL 4 Foundation level course provides delegates with an extensive introduction to the core concepts of ITIL 4. It helps your understanding of the ITIL 4 principles and demonstrates how they can improve an individual’s work and the work of the organization.
- How the ITIL guiding principles can help organizations adopt and adapt service management
- The activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- The purpose and key terms of 18 ITIL practices and the 7 essential practices
- How the ITIL best practice framework is used to boost the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of IT-related services, regardless of an organization’s size, structure or industry
- How to become an ITIL 4 Expert by understanding the new certification path including the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) and ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) streams