WHAT'S ABOUT EVENT / whats going on there come and learn
In this course, you’ll cover all five domains of the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam and gain the knowledge and technical concepts required to obtain CISA certification. Since its inception in 1978, the CISA exam has become the gold standard of excellence in IS auditing, control, and security. Our experts have created a study guide of relevant, up-to-date information, including summary charts, insightful data, and practice exams.
In-depth coverage of the five domains required to pass the CISA exam:
1. The Process of Auditing Information Systems
2. Governance and Management of IT
3. Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
4. Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
5. Protection of Information Assets