WHAT'S ABOUT EVENT / whats going on there come and learn
In this course students will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to manage projects successfully. PMI and CAPM are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Define a project, and explain the essential differences between projects and ongoing work
- Identify all the people who have a stake in your project – the ‘stakeholders’
- Create a detailed project management plan for a defined Case Study; including a Project
- Charter, Scope Statement, Work Breakdown Structure, Network Diagram, Cost Budget and Risk Management Plan
- Explain how to Execute, Monitor and Control, and Close the project work
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses in each area of the CAPM syllabus, to help you to revise effectively and increase your chances of passing the CAPM exam